Dibond is created by permanently bonding two sheets of aluminum onto a solid plastic core.
This adds thickness and strength to the sign without adding a lot of weight. The Dibond sign material is made of both the aluminum and plastic sign material.
Two factory-painted sheets of aluminum are permanently bonded to both sides of a high density plastic core, sandwiching the plastic sign panel in between.
The solid plastic core adds body, thickness and rigidity to the sheet while allowing it to remain lightweight.
- Wide range of finishes
- Rust-proof and Rot-proof
- Great for custom shapes
- Versitile material with thousands of uses.
- Easy to Work with
Here are the key points to know about custom Dibond Signs:
- An aluminum sign panel that has a SOLID plastic core.
- This SOLID plastic core provides additional panel strength.
- Has the broadest range of finishes available (including brushed gold and brushed silver corporate finishes).
- Completely rustproof, waterproof, rot-proof and is chemically resistant.
- Lasts decades indoors.
- Can be one-sided or two-sided.
- Easy to mount (mounting kits are available).
- 1/8" thick panels are strong yet lightweight with minimal flexibility.
- 1/4" thick panels are highly rigid and sturdy.
- Any shape, any size and virtually any color you want.
- Any design, artwork, photo or logo can be used for your custom Dibond Sign.
- High tolerance for cold and hot weather temperature extremes and heavy precipitation.